Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Averyism - last week oldie but goodie....

The other day I was driving, no racing, my daughter Avery to her dance class. Monday's are a tough day, I need to gather her up by 4pm, fed and changed to be to dance by 6pm... if you saw the routes we have to drive during rush hour traffic to do this feat you would be amazed.

Recently, we have gotten all of these wonderful new roundabouts that everyone is unsure of. Well, while being stopped behind a guy for quite sometime waiting for him to get with the program and move. I said, "Oh, get some balls" at the guy. I didn't think I had said it too loud until my daughter piped up from the backseat and said, "Mom, Target is right there, I am sure he could get some balls there." Thank you child. Not one of my finer moments as a parent.