Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello.. from the land of studying!

Hi All!

Well, the winter has almost ended in Minnesota. We did just get hit with another few inches, though that quickly melted thank goodness! It has been a busy few weeks. Last week especially was nuts. Eric had a huge proposal to go out to Quatar, yes, I did say Quatar. I was studying for the LEED test to become a LEED AP designer. For those of you who don't know about LEED it has to do with green design check out http://www.usgbc.org/ for more information. I scheduled to take the test on an especially green day. St. Patrick's Day! I wore my green bamboo sweater. Yes, I do really have a sweater made out of bamboo and it is really green. Green for green baby! It was an incredibly hard test, I studied and memorized numbers, codes and crazy information for about 50 hours last week, on top of my job, and oh, yeah and I can't forget the rest of the family.....Avery had swimming on Tuesday night, dance on Wednesday night and a performance on Thursday night. Kai had a volleyball game on Friday night and we ended up opting out of the silent auction at Avery's school on Friday night out of pure exhaustion. Anyhow, I passed the test! Yay! Then promptly went to the bar to meet people for a proper Irish lunch and beer at The Local. We are all doing well and looking forward to life slowing down, we are not really sure when that is going to happen, but you can always hope!

Have a great day!

Love,

The mommy, step-mom and wife. (Last but not least, honey!)