Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're Back!

Ok... finally... now that stupid blogger has sold to google.... It was incredibly impossible for me to access the site and load up... But we are back again! I just had to give access to my cookies.... Not very happy about that... I like my cookies and don't like to share.. but I have access to my blog now, so all is well.

Well, the basement is done. Yep, done! Can you believe it. It has been a crazy year but we are almost complete and will soon be selling to move downtown. I will put up some photo's of the basement tomorrow. It looks incredible.. it is almost hard to leave.... until we go to the Guthrie for a show or dinner downtown or when I took the train dowtown for $2 from the airport and could have been home already. Then all we can think about is the new condo. As you can see from above the condo is coming along nicely. Anyhow, keep reading, I promise to update more often, now that google decided I am worthy of my sites!

I have also added some photo's from Fusion. This is the event that Eric proposed to me at last year. I will add his photo tomorrow from last year. This year I was asked to model a glass tile dress, so far we have been in the Star Tribune (the local paper) and in Metro (a new Minneapolis Magazine). It was by far the most fun I have had in while. Oh, no worries, Eric and I still have fun...it's just different.. you know painting and folding laundry... ohhh ahhh.... funnn....


Love,

Alyssa