Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Family Day Out

Well, Saturday has become new family day out. For the inaugural day we chose to take the kids to the site of the condo. (to get them familiar with the area and excited about the condo) They thought it was great! Kai is excited about the sushi place across the street, which we tried out for his birthday and was really fun. Avery is just excited about being downtown again and being so close to the Guthrie to go see a show! We then went across the street to the Guthrie and had fun showing the kids all the neat things to see there.... the ghostly images on the walls and ceiling the experimental theatre aka the yellow box.... with the floating glass floor.... very cool... and the great bridge and outdoor balcony... where we will be getting married... Yes, we found out that we can indeed get married out on the bridge! So excited! I was so enthused about the space when I was out there about the idea of getting married there that I forgot to take pictures... I will go back in the next few weeks and get some photo's of the view out there... did I mentioned how excited we are! Anyhow back the kids... we had a really fun day that finished with a drink and a snack at Cue the restaurant on the main floor of the Guthrie and then home for dinner with artichokes and chicken.... Kai is a our newest member of the we love to eat artichoke group.... It was his request for that night!

As mentioned above we did go to the Sushi place for Kai's birthday... his favorite food is sushi.....We had a great night with lot of excitement sitting at a Hibatchi table... the chef was wonderful and had lots of fun things to do with food, fire and utensils for our entertainment. Kai and Avery are definitely fans of this restaurant.